Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day forty seven. Almost forgot it!

Busy day. Saw Inception. Fantabulous. Highly recommended. And if it doesn't get gobs of awards I'll be very upset. Then Rich and I went to the fabric store for new fabric for our dining room table chairs, and we also happened to find the right type of lamp shades, and ones that were stylish and matched the lamps Mrs. Jackson is letting us take. So...bonus! Dad came home from his fishing trip today, so we saw Uncle Mark and Frankie. Rich traded in some games at GameStop, and had enough from that and a gift card to get a new game without spending any money, so that was nifty. Then we played that for a while. Not bad actually. (Borderlands if anyone is actually that curious)
And then I was reading before bed, which is why I almost forgot to write.

Overall a fantastic day. Very happy and pleasant. =)

No comments: