63 conclusion:
Left town Monday after packing everything. Stopped at a hotel near Sandusky. I barely slept cause dad snores. ><
When I'm sixty-four...
Got to Pittsburgh Tuesday. Picked up keys and moved in. Floors were still wet in the bedrooms, so we had maintenance bring the big carpet fans. Mr. Jackson fixed the clogged shower drain. Dad figured out how to replace the hall light (it's recessed behind a piece of metal and glass cover) Dinner @ the Chinese buffet.
Sami and I slept in the living room sharing an inflatable mattress, Rich was on the floor next to us in a sleeping bag. Dad took my bed in my room. Mrs. Jackson was in Rich's bed. Mr. Jackson and Niki were in sleeping bags on the floor in Rich's room. Seven people in a three person apartment is crazy.
65:
Morning Ikea run! Dad and I got me a desk, desk chair, and a dresser/wardrobe. Huzzah! So I'm pretty set on furniture. Dad and Rich put it together while the rest of us went on a Target run for a few things. Hangers for Rich etc. Tried to find coasters...none to be found there. Ah well. Not strictly necessary. Crazy McDonald's lunch with all seven of us at my dining room table. Then the Jacksons went off to be touristy in Pittsburgh. Incline, Waterfront, that kind of thing. Dad and I finished up some basic moving-in stuff and headed home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment