Yes, you read correctly, I'll be in Pittsburgh on Christmas.
I'm having surgery on my back on December 22nd, get out of the hospital on the 23rd and I won't be able to leave town for a few days, just to make sure nothing happens.
So for once "I'll be Home for Christmas" is actually sad for me. I almost cried when we were singing it in choir yesterday.
I'll be coming home December 12th after finals, going to the choir concert (yay!) and then coming back to PA on Dec. 20, having surgery, then I'll be home until about Jan. 12.
So...crap. I hate that I have to miss Christmas. Kind of a lot. That's my favorite time of the year with the best traditions...but whatever I guess. It's just one year, and my back'll be fixed so that's good I guess.
Anyway, that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sucks.
But kudos to the creative title :D
If that means anything...
Post a Comment