Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Post-op

So...since Monday, I've been pretty much asleep all day every day. I can't shower, so I'm kind of gross, and my back hurts. there is the spot of the incision which actually hurts, and then the muscles all around the incision which are very sore. Laying down is really the only comfy way to be, although I can't move much once I'm laying down because to change positions requires the use of my back muscles which are sore.

I'll be in Pittsburgh until Saturday. Unless the weather changes those plans in some way. Anyone with an interest in coming to visit me at home after I get back and before January 10th, let me know.

1 comment:

IntellectualTheft said...

In response to the comment on my post:

Maybe. It says so on the continuous count thing, but I don't know if I want to count some of the little entries as actual posts.