It's been a long while since I've written anything, so I thought maybe it'd be good to put up...something. I've been feeling pretty angsty every time I sit down to do homework, and that doesn't really bode well for my future.
I've pretty much decided I hate physics on a microscopic scale, and don't particularly care for it on a macroscopic scale. I also don't care one gorram bit about sets and their properties etc. Calculus...ok fine that one I don't mind, which is good, because that's my major and whatnot, and programming and choir are fine. But ugh >< Hating school is a problem. I'm really not sure if I should be here. I also have no idea where I'd go otherwise.
I find myself more and more wishing I could pursue my artistic interests, at least a little bit. I have no time for designing or sewing or drawing or writing or reading or filmmaking (nor do I have the equipment for that) or the funding to do any of those things seriously (except reading because that doesn't really take funding) I'd also like to go and permanently work for Ann at the magazine. Or Howard at his studio or something. Blargh.
And to think that freshman year of high school I got turned off of pursuing fashion because a graduate came back and told us about having to learn what fabrics to use for what. >< How did that freak me out and sound like too much?! I'd love for that to be my big issue. Whatever. I'm sure it'll all pull itself together in time. It always does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a bit late, but "gorram." I love it.
Post a Comment