Today I thinned out my library. Got rid of all the stuff I don't like that I had to get for school. I can actually get rid of it because my sister won't need it because she's not taking any real English classes. Reminds me of a Mrs. Enk story:
Nick Hillard: "I'm taking Advanced Reading and Rhetoric of Cinema next year."
Mrs. Enk: "Why don't you take a real English class?"
Nick: "Those are English classes!"
Mrs. Enk: "Yeah, and Harper's a college!"
Rest of the class: *Giggles/Stunned silence*
That woman is deceptively venomous. =)
So anyway, the room is coming along. I also got some clothes together for this weekend's trip to St. Louis, and spent some quality time with Rich, which we really needed, and then we watched the Hawks game with my dad. Kind of a laid back day, nothing too huge.
Edit:
Evening project: Got a bulletin board set up with post-its as a calendar of the summer and got the Grant Park Music Festival events put in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment