Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pizza on my mind...

I'm not a writer, or a poet, or anything resembling anything close to someone good with words.
...except when I need a metaphor to give the right feel of an idea to my boyfriend.

But something about today made me feel like writing...which is cool I guess because it's been some time since my last post and I'm sure someone out there is curious about what's going on in my head.

If I'm honest, at the moment I'm hungry because it's 2am and I haven't eaten since dinner at 5ish. And then saw commercials involving pizza and cake. And now I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's dinner which my father has promised will be pizza because my mom and sister are going to be Outdoor Adventure-ing at Devil's Lake. Yeah. My mom's chaperoning. No. It's not normal. And no. I do not know why she's going.

Today I feel like writing because...I feel like doing something creative...again. A common theme I guess for me. I thought about starting on the jewelry conversion project I have in mind, or gathering intel and supplies for my Halloween costume. Both got kinda started but not really.

I've been watching a lot of NCIS lately, trying to catch up on all the seasons I never watched, and I was in the middle of one when Rich came over today. The jolt out of the Navy Yard and into my real life was bizarre. Kind of an interesting moment. It was then followed by cuddles in bed watching House and The Big Bang Theory and more than a few moments of feeling like "Yeah. This is going to work forever and be friggen awesome."

I'm kind of all over the place with this eh? Ah well. It's 2am. =) I'll probably post another with an actual explanation of my summertime plans and the like soonish.

No comments: