Thursday, December 23, 2010

And now for something completely different...

Something I've never done before, but something that probably ought to be done.
Taking steps in the right direction to make me happier/healthier/blahblahblah I'm going to make a list of...New Year's Resolutions?...Which is really not what they are. Mostly because that's a crap name. It's just stuff I ought to be doing.

I'm twenty. I'm old enough to start pulling my life together and being the person I want to be.

These are lifestyle changes. Mindset adjustments. Hopefully it will work out.

So here we go.

~Attend ballroom dance lessons this semester.
~Attend all lectures and recitations. And pay attention. It's too important not to.
~Eat better. And by that I mean less Asiana, more sandwiches. Mostly less Asiana.
~Cook at home more. Even if that means cooking for the week on the weekends.
~Purge the closet, and only buy new things that are fantastic. (Including shoes)
~Start saving money. $50/week.
~Read books instead of fanfic. Grape can only happen so many ways.
~Photo-a-day. Do it.
~Eye makeup: Do it. Buy some more after learning what works.

There are probably more, but I think that's a pretty good start.

No comments: