Thursday, December 23, 2010
Books...how I love them.
So I just finished Molly Ringwald's advice/stories from her life book called Getting the Pretty Back. I read things like that, usually when I have lots of down time, and it makes me realize that what I'm doing doesn't make me happy. School doesn't make me happy. The things that I'll probably be doing after school don't make me happy. The things that make me happy aren't happening. And I sit and ponder how to make the things I love into the things I'm doing and I get stuck at that point and after a few days of rolling it around in my head progressively less and less each day, I eventually forget and move on. Until the next time I get to examining my life and it starts all over again. Today's the 22nd. I should be blissfully ignorant of my unhappiness by Christmas. Perfect =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment